Quick Tips on how to save your relationship – rekindle the Love
- Communicate your honest feelings. Both should talk with each other. Let aside your ego. There should not be any kind of ego in love. Poor communication leads to failures. Do not interrupt your partner. Try to understand what he/she is saying. Give time to each other. There should be no gain or loss but rather resort to the matter. If you don’t want to talk face to face, it is ok. Try chatting and then you both should definitely meet.
- Relationships can break down quickly under the impact of depression. Holding unto something for a long and then finally breaking out will definitely lead to a break-up. When something is wrong, talk at the first hand itself. Do not wait for a long time to discuss it. Do not fear speaking. If you love your partner, you should learn to trust and speak out your honest feelings.
- Book a vacation. A change of environment. Experience something new together. Usually, this has a big change in your mindset and mood.
- If you are already married, why not spice up your marriage vows? Go for it again ( with the same partner of course).
- In some cases, you should go for counselling. This is not being weak. You only need a friend who can guide you better. Because when you are disturbed, it is not easy to empower yourself.
- Stop making judgements about your partners. Love him/her the way he/she is. Everybody has his/her own likes, dislikes and way of living. Judging is the step towards breakup or frustration.
- Be patient with each other. Do not hold unto many expectations from your partner. If things do not go the way you want, you will end up feeling sad. If you want something, tell your partner. But bear in mind to give each other some space. Do not spy on your partner or trade his/her time. Both sides have other friends, families or work. You both need to give time to others also.
- Usually for a relationship to work out perfectly, both should be compatible mentally, physically, emotionally and even professionally. if you both are finding faults in each other or blaming each other, you won’t be able to live with each other. If you love somebody, respect his/her work. Else choose somebody who does the same work as you.
- Stop being over-possessive or jealous. This will be detrimental to your relationship. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
- Be a best friend to your partner, be a Guide and a good caring lover.
“Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.”
— Anthony Robbins