A good sleep can help you create the life you want
We might all have experienced late night sleep. Isn’t it? We have accustomed to it, maybe because of technology. Most of the times, before sleeping, we are on our mobile phones busy playing games or chatting. Mind you it has a huge negative impact on your brain. Sleeping early is benefit for your health. A good sleep is important to create the life you want. It will help you physically, mentally and emotionally. Because of stress and other reasons, we might have difficulties in sleeping well. Our nerve cells communicate with each other everyday. They also need rest. When we are active, we keep thinking a lot while our neurons do the work. Research indicate that sleeping well does play a housekeeping role that removes toxins in your brain. While we are active, at the root of all our thoughts, emotions and behaviours is the communication between neurons within our brains. Sleeping with anxiety will still have an impact on your brain. You will be dreaming about all your anxiety, stress and all.
Few tips before you sleep
- Before sleeping, some 1 hour before, put aside your mobile phones.
- Do some meditation – listen to good music without lyrics ( preferably those which will heal your brain waves )
- List all the good things you are grateful too
- Do some small stretching exercises
- Leave aside all the stress and anxiety
- Teach / Train your brain that no anxiety or stress can lower your energy level
If anything went wrong, close your eyes and revive that moment, and how you would have solve that matter in your own way. Of course, what happened has already happened. But in your mind, you now have a new picture on how would have solved that matter.
- Learn to let go things that no longer matter to you.
- Before going to bed, drink a glass of water
- Smile as you sleep (just like a baby sleeps)Also while sleeping, our body recharges itself. It strengthen our immune system. As mentioned before, our mind is at rest. When we become an expert at training our mind, when we sleep, we can visualize and create the life we want. We are much more in control. And we sleep better, our energy level is higher. If you don’t sleep well, it can impact on your sex life. men might have very low levels of testosterone which affect sexual performance.